Front: 1 Layer of thick fabric
Lining: 2 Layers of fine fabric
Straps: Ties behind head. Soft cotton tape, adjustable to fit all.
Instructions for use:
- Wash before use
- Wash daily after use
- Hot Iron
- Hand and machine washable
Helpful tips when wearing a mask:
When putting on a mask:
- Wash your hands first.
- Place the inside of a clean mask against your face.
- Cover your nose and mouth.
- Make sure it fits well, don’t touch the cloth part.
While wearing the mask:
- Do not touch your face or fiddle with the mask.
- Remove the mask if it is wet.
When taking off the mask:
- Touch only the straps.
- Keep it in a container until you wash it.
- Wash your hands after taking it off.
Caring for your masks:
- Have two masks so that you have a clean one ready.
- Do not share masks with other people.
- Wash the mask with soap and hot water.
- Dry the mask in the sun and iron it to disinfect it.